Tapping into source energy and manifesting is about raising your vibrational state to match your desire. This isn’t just about positive thinking; it’s much more profound. Below is a list of the most powerful mindfulness affirmations to accelerate your manifestation.
When you think unhelpful thoughts, you are in a low vibrational state. Those negative emotions are keeping you stuck, which makes manifesting nearly impossible. You must overload your brain with positive messages if you want to shift your energy. Unfortunately, most of us have spent years with an inner critic that puts us into a low vibrational state; the good news is that you can change this.
It drives me crazy when people talk about manifesting without mentioning mental health and subconscious programming. Look, you are a human being, living a very real human experience. To tap into source energy, you should know how your physical reality impacts your energy frequency. When you have clarity of mind and understand how your life experiences are impacting your behavior, you have a leg up in being able to live as your best self.
The first thing you should understand on your manifesting journey is Neuroplasticity and why positive statements help rewire your brain.
“Neuroplasticity” refers to your brain’s ability to restructure or rewire itself when it recognizes the need for adaption (e.g., aligning with your affirmations). In other words, it can continue developing and changing throughout life. When you can train your brain to default to positive things, you directly raise your vibrational frequency.
This means when you want to change your life, you must find ways to rewire your behavior. And that starts with the subconscious because 95% of your behavior is driven by your subconscious. Unfortunately, this means that your negative thoughts are being powered by your subconscious mind, which is where affirmations come in. By using mindfulness affirmations, you can create more positive energy in your life, which leads to more positive experiences. Daily affirmations are a secret weapon of Neuroplasticity.
Are you ready to make some good things (or maybe even great things) happen in your life with mindful affirmations?
Below is a list of affirmations broken out into sections. Pick what works best for you, bookmark this page, and come back later when you are ready to switch it up. Remember, these positive phrases are powerful but only when used repetitiously. Creating a positive mindset and mindfulness techniques are vital to manifesting your desired life. It takes time, so be patient and have grace with yourself.
Here is a list of powerful affirmations to use in your daily life to see incredible positive changes:
- My life is full of abundance and love
- I am powerful
- I am successful
- I am unstoppable
- I am not defined by my past; I am driven by my future
- I love myself and accept myself
- I feel more and more grateful each day
- I am focused and productive
- I am healing and growing stronger every day
- I alone hold the truth of who I am
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want and enjoy it.
- I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me.
For these mantras to have a positive effect, you must practice them daily.
Affirmations for Happiness
- Every day I find reasons to be happy
- I am a joyful person
- I look for opportunities to laugh each day
- I am surrounded by happiness
- My life is full of joy and peace
- I am living my best life
- I feel alive and full of life
- I trust my own intuition
- I am the master of my path
- I am proud of who I am
- The world needs my light, and I am not afraid to shine.
Affirmations for health and healing
- Each and every day, I am growing stronger
- My health is a priority
- I feel energetic and strong
- My body is my temple
- My mind has a powerful healing effect on my body
- I chose thoughts of total wellness
- I thank my body for all the messages it gives me
- I regenerate and heal each moment of each day
- I breathe into any discomfort
- I love myself deeply and completely
- Health is my birthright
- I am a powerful creator of my health and wellbeing
- I am healing my body with each deep breath.
Affirmations for letting go
- I say no to things that do not serve me
- I courageously choose balance in my life for my mind, body, and soul
- I choose myself
- Letting go is not giving up; it’s prioritizing my health
- I am releasing my past and am fully present moment
- I let all feelings flow freely through me
- I learn from everything that happens in my life
- I am courageous for choosing myself
- I release that which does not serve my highest self
- I let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.
Affirmations are a powerful statement of self love.
Affirmations for mental strength
- All things are possible for me
- Every possibility exists for me always
- I believe in miracles, blessings, and my soul’s ability to be fully vibrant right now
- My energy field is flowing freely, easy, vibrantly
- I am kind to myself
- I share my emotions openly, releasing that energy from my body
- I am choosing to focus on mental wellness.
- I am creating better mental health each and every day.
- Every day I become more confident, powerful, and successful.
- Everywhere I look, I see prosperity.
Affirmations for negative thoughts
- I am comfortable, supported, and connected
- I know my thoughts are like passing clouds; I release them easily
- I am a divine being who is allowed to make mistakes.
- My mind is powerful
- I let go of negative feelings.
- I am in charge of my thoughts.
- I choose to change the way I think.
- Letting go of negative thinking brings success.
- I let go of negative memories because the past does not determine my future.
- I exhale all my worries and release them from my thoughts.
Affirmations for a positive mindset
- I am proud of who I am
- I believe in myself
- I learn from everything that happens in my life
- My imagination helps to create my reality
- My body is listening to my self-talk, and I speak to it lovingly
- I deserve a life filled with happiness and love.
- My life is filled with positive people and things.
- I fall more in love with who I am each day.
- The universe works every day for my greater good; I have everything I need at all times.
- I release energy that blocks my growth.
Affirmations for self care
- I prioritize and practice self-care daily.
- I only treat myself with the utmost compassion, kindness, and love.
- I deserve to feel healthy and vibrant.
- My positive thoughts and actions renew my health and body.
- It feels good to take care of myself.
- Resting my body is my birthright.
- My body is sacred, and I will take care of it.
- I exercise to honor my body’s strength.
- I am kind to my body.
- My body is perfect the way it is.
Affirmations for success
- Positivity leads to success in more ways than I will ever understand.
- I find success in so many areas in my life.
- I will not let the stress of yesterday burden me today.
- I am succeeding in life.
- Prosperity flows to and through me.
- I am the architect of my fate. I can achieve what I have dreamt for myself.
- I am attuned to the abundance of success.
- I believe in myself.
- I am capable of achieving greatness.
- I am my best source of motivation.
- I achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- I am open to limitless possibilities.
- I continue to climb higher; there are no limits to what I can achieve
- I am worthy of all the good life has to offer, and I deserve to be successful.